Dongfangwang September 7 news: According to the "Youth Daily" report, the reporter learned from the rail exchange department that, according to incomplete statistics, from January to July this year, there were 300 elevators in the whole network of the Shanghai Metro, among which the equipment was damaged. Passenger injury caused by a fault occurred one time, accounting for 0.3%. There were 277 passenger injuries caused by accidental passengers taking the stairs, which accounted for 92.4% of elevator passenger injuries. The other 22 cases accounted for 7.3%. Passenger accidents caused by inadvertent passengers' rides are mostly caused by improper laddering. For example, if you do not hold the handrails, rely on the side baffles of the elevator, and carry large luggage (such as trolley boxes and small carts), take the escalator.
Shanghai Metro has now opened 14 operating lines, 337 stations (not including magnetic levitation), and the daily passenger flow exceeds 9 million passengers on the working day, and the total number of network elevators totals more than 3,000, of which escalators account for 77%. In recent years, with the continuous expansion of the network, more and more "lower headed races" have emerged, passenger traffic has continued to grow, and passenger and passenger incidents on escalators have also increased.
According to the analysis, the period of elevator passenger injury is: 59 times in the morning and evening rush hour, nearly 20%, and 241 in the peak period, exceeding 80%. It can be seen that most elevator passenger injuries are not caused by crowded passenger flow. On the contrary, they are more likely to happen when there are few people.
Judging from the age of passengers who are injured in elevators, the number of passengers under 45 is about 13.3%, passengers aged 45-59 are about 19.4%, and elderly passengers aged 60 and over account for 67.3% of all elevator passengers. It can be seen that the longer the age, the greater the proportion of passengers who are injured, which is related to the physiological and psychological characteristics of the elderly. When the elderly take the escalator, they are often prone to accidents that young people do not like.
According to the "Shanghai Municipal Administration on the Safety of Elevators" implemented after revision on April 1, 2015, the Shanghai Metro adopts the following measures:
1. classification management. Combine the key types of long elevators (such as rainbow foot), high-load elevators (such as Renguang 1 for 2) and elevators that have been in service for more than 15 years in existing elevators, and take targeted measures, such as strengthening personnel inspections and video formats. During inspections, the on-site duty station is strengthened during peak hours, and fragile and consumable parts are promptly replaced. Over 15 years, the elevators have basically completed major repairs.
2. The key elevator shortens the maintenance cycle. The maintenance cycle of major subway elevators (such as People’s Square 1 for 2) has been shortened from the original biweekly inspection to single weekly inspection.
3. improve the "one stop and a plan." Develop a one-stop preplan for elevator management, indicate the elevator location, model, maintenance unit and contact information, specify the inspection mode and emergency response measures and procedures, and conduct drills on a regular basis.
4. Establish a part-time elevator safety administrator team. In the existing station duty station manager and equipment manager, this year, 2,400 people were selected to carry out the “Elevator Safety Manager Certificate” training in batches, and 1300 people have passed the exam. After all the training is completed, it will ensure that at least one licensee is on duty at each station's operating hours to strengthen the special management of the elevator.
5. Strengthen the management of equipment maintenance units. Each month, the operating company conducts a security assessment and analysis meeting for maintenance units to identify potential safety hazards and implement corrective measures. It emphasizes that on-site maintenance personnel must hold certificates, once found unlicensed, they are included in the blacklist management; on-site elevator maintenance operations At that time, the station stationed staff to manage the next station.
At the same time, the Shanghai Metro has tried its best to strengthen the promotion of safe and civilized ladders by strengthening publicity and management, adding on-site tips and other methods.
1. Post barrier-free elevator service information near the entrance of the escalator and notify the passenger in advance of the relevant precautions.
2. Post safety tips for “clenched armrests” beside the escalator handrails and configure a voice broadcast reminder device at the large passenger flow station to remind passengers to pay attention to the safety of the lift.
3. Arrange staff and volunteers at large passenger train stations and large passenger flow schedules to make safety warnings at the escalators.
4. The station staff monitored the running status of the escalator through video surveillance and patrolling posts and made records, and found that violations of the lift rider's code were discouraged.
5. When the equipment abnormal noise, odor, escalator passenger flow jams and other conditions shut down in time, and do a good job of follow-up troubleshooting.
6. Especially for large-scale escalators, it is necessary to strengthen daily inspections and maintenance and find faults to repair closed loops in time to ensure that the escalators function well.
7. When the escalator needs maintenance, the station shall place a signboard in advance of the position of the escalator at the entrance of the escalator according to the maintenance plan, set up safety protection devices, and arrange special personnel protection, and the station personnel shall perform interpretation work for the passengers.
8. Through the Shanghai Metro official Weibo, WeChat, website, live TV broadcast, radio broadcasts and other channels to repeatedly promote safety ladder knowledge.
9. Make relevant handbooks to remind passengers to take the ladder safely.
Safety ladder reminder:
1. When using the escalator, follow the “Steps to Take the Ladder.” Stand firmly and firmly. Do not rely on the side baffle. Note that the belongings should not be near the steps and edges, not the probe, not “lower”, not crowded, and orderly.
2. Passengers carrying large baggage and elderly passengers should take a barrier-free elevator.
3. Do not play on the escalator, retrograde, do not stay at the escalator entrance.
4. Use the emergency stop button correctly. Each elevator is equipped with an emergency stop button. In the event of an accident, pressing the emergency stop button on the upper and lower ends of the lower right side will automatically stop the elevator, which can effectively avoid further deterioration of the situation.
5. It is advisable for elderly people to be escorted, especially senior citizens over 70 years of age taking care of the escalator one minute and taking care of them. There is less danger of hidden dangers.
6. Older passengers should try their best to travel lightly and avoid big bags and small bags.