Special reminder: Twelve common sense tips for safe escalator use
On the afternoon of August 12, when a young child in Beijing was riding an escalator, his arm was caught in the escalator. Afterwards, looking at the surveillance video, we learned that the boy was walking down the escalator alone without his parents. During the process, his left shoe fell off accidentally, and then he fell and his right hand was involved in the escalator. In order to prevent similar incidents from happening again, Shenghua Elevator, as a professional elevator group that has been in business for 30 years, has the responsibility to introduce twelve common senses for safe escalator use.
1. When entering and leaving the escalator, look at the edge, and enter or leave quickly and steadily. If you have poor eyesight, be especially careful.
2. When taking the escalator, try to avoid crowding on the same step with others, and hold the handrail tightly.
3. Grasp small items that are easy to fall.
4. Be sure to fasten the shoelaces to prevent them from getting stuck in the gap of the escalator.
5. Pull up the long skirts and trousers near the ground to prevent being stuck by the support.
6. Do not take long objects upright to take the elevator, in order to prevent danger from reaching the floor.
7. The frail elderly or children must ride with the help and escort of a healthy adult.
8. Do not lean on the side skirts of the escalator.
9. Do not extend any part of the body out of the side of the escalator, so as not to hit the outside object.
10. Do not push the stroller on the escalator to prevent the wheels from falling in the air.
11. Since the height of the steps is not designed for walking, please do not walk or run on the steps. so as not to increase the risk of falling or falling.
12. When the escalator runs to the end, be sure to concentrate, leave the escalator exit area quickly, do not stop talking or look around, please take the initiative to give way to the passengers behind.
*Emergency stop switch There is an emergency stop switch at the exit of the escalator, which is only used in emergency situations. Do not move it under normal conditions.
Forwarding this article is only a small effort, but it will allow more people to ride the ladder safely.